Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kyleigh is 18 months!


Kyleigh turned 18 months back in November. To even say that she has reached the 18 month milestone is hard enough, but then you think about that being only 1/2 year more to age 2. She is my little inquisitive girl. She is still into absolutely everything and she's still eating us out of house and home. I am so thankful that she is still eating such a variety of foods because by this time Cooper had long ago gotten rid of veggies and fruit of any kind. Thankfully he is picking those back up now a bit.

She weighs about 26 lbs now which puts her in the 70% for weight and she's our little tall girl at 33 1/2 in which puts her in the 90% for height. She says so many words these days I can't keep up. She talks so much more than Cooper did because she has someone to mimic at all times. Her newest saying has been to tell us what she wants and then say "okay"....instead of saying "please". She's always keeping us laughing and it really the most joyful little girl. I do have to mention that we are beginning to see the "terrible twos" rear their ugly head. She is starting to throw some little fits but nothing too serious....yet. I really hope we can try to get through these terrible twos relatively unscathed but I won't get my hopes up too high because we've all ready been down this road before......

No comments:

Post a Comment