Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011

This year for Thanksgiving, we traveled to Winnsboro to spend time with my family. I can't remember if I mentioned this in prior posts but my dad was involved in a freak accident where he got hit in his right temple with a golf ball. It was a really scary time for all of us but I am so thankful to God that he is doing fine now. It happened back in October and I didn't see him until Thanksgiving. It was kind of surreal because when I finally saw him I felt as though he looked like "my dad" and not like he had been in any kind of accident. I know in talking to my mom over the weeks that he looked pretty rough for awhile so it was probably better that I saw him when I did rather than when he looked so awful.

We really enjoyed our time seeing everyone and even though the Aggies lost to Texas (it's still painful saying that) I'm hoping that next year will find our Aggies in a much better position all the way around with some new talent and a new coach. Sadly, I took no pictures and haven't gotten any from my mom so maybe I'll post some pictures later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment