Thursday, January 12, 2012

Molly Grace Shearrer






I am so excited that my very first niece, Molly, arrived at 4:25 pm on January 3, 2012! We have all been patiently waiting her arrival, most of all, Amy, Clifton, and big brother Layton. I still can't believe she weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 22 in long. I was so blessed to get to go on Wednesday and see her while they were still in the hospital.

I couldn't believe how much she looked like Layton yet had some similar features to Amy as a baby. I enjoyed getting to cuddle and love on her while Clifton did some work on his computer and Amy enjoyed getting her neck and back massage (one of the lovely perks of North Central Baptist Hospital in San Antonio) :) I was able to have lunch with Amanda, Layton, and Tricia before heading back one last time to say bye to everyone at the hospital and make my way back to College Station. I am so glad I got to see her when she was still so new and I can't wait to go see her again and for Daniel and the kids to get to meet her next weekend!!

1 comment: