Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cooper's First Movie


A few weeks ago, the movie Arthur Christmas came out and all my girlfriends were taking their older children to see it. I have never tried to take Cooper to a movie before but I decided it was about time. We all pitched in for a babysitter for the younger ones and headed out to the theater. I had really pumped Cooper up about the movie and how it was kind of a little date for he and mommy and he seemed really excited about it. We got our drink, fruit snacks, and popcorn and settled in.

This excitement all lasted about 20 minutes....at most. After the fruit snacks were gone, he told me the popcorn was "disgusting", and he refused a drink of my soda, we had to leave :( I was really hoping that he would love the movies as much as I do but sadly I think he's going to be more like his daddy. There's still hope for Kyleigh........

No comments:

Post a Comment