Thursday, January 12, 2012

Molly's Baby Shower











I helped host 2 baby showers back to back the first 2 weekends of December. The first was for my friend, Brooke, who's having a sweet baby boy in February. I can't believe she only has a few more weeks to go! Can't wait to meet Baby Easton! The second weekend I helped host a baby shower for Amy and my new niece Molly. I am so very excited for Kyleigh that she will now have a friend to play with and grow up with. I have loved watching Layton and Cooper grow up together so much because they are so close in age. They are like best friends and I only hope that Molly and Kyleigh will grow up to be best friends too!

Amy has always done so much for all of us when it comes to showers and pretty much anything so the very least we could do was try and go all out for her. And I think we accomplished it pretty well! My poor friend Juli who offered to have the shower at her house came down with strep throat the night before the shower so we had to improvise a bit and ended up having the shower at Amy and Clifton's house! I don't think Amy minded too much since she was able to show off the nursery and she didn't have to transport the gifts from one house to another. I am also so glad that we were able to wait and have the shower after Amanda came home from Africa! I think Amy really enjoyed the shower and I hope Molly is now enjoying all her new pretty things!

No comments:

Post a Comment