Thursday, November 3, 2011

Funny Phrases

I had to write these two things down before I forget. Both the kids are saying such funny things lately but these two are the newest and definitely some of the funniest....

Cooper told me that "Kyleigh was an accident". Bahahahahaha I couldn't even contain my laughter. Then he told me tonight that "Maggie Mae was an accident". I have no idea where he heard the phrase "accident" but apparently it makes sense in his little mind.

Kyleigh must have heard me say "Come on" a few times here lately because she seems to always lag behind when I let her walk instead of carrying her. Tonight she kept saying "Come on, Come on, Come on" and then she would die laughing. It was hilarious and I've tried several times to get her on video saying it with my iPhone but I have yet to keep her still long enough for it to make sense. Hopefully I can post a video very soon of both of my funny funny little munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment