Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MiMi and Pop's visit!






On our way back from Pleasanton, I called my mom (as I usually do when I get in the car to go anywhere) and she told me how much they missed the kids and asked if we would like visitors? I said of course and she said well ok then we will be there tomorrow! I'm not used to my parents coming to visit during the week so this was a treat.....I was so sad to leave family in Pleasanton so I think God knew that having our family in Winnsboro come in would be just the medicine!

They came in on Monday afternoon and stayed until Wednesday morning. We had such a great time just hanging out with the kids, eating at Abuelo's (awesome mexican food), shopping, and of course casing out the newest HEB in College Station. My parents have the lonely Brookshires in Winnsboro so shopping at the HEB here is like heaven! I must admit I shed a few tears when they left because I really love visiting with them and seeing them with our kids. I can't wait for them to come back and visit soon!

PS...I also apologize that every picture I have from that weekend is a picture of my mom and Kyleigh playing and having a great time but I'm also very glad because my mom is usually the one behind the camera so I'm glad to have captured the great time they were having together!

No comments:

Post a Comment