Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kyleigh is 8 months old!


8 months.....8 months old all ready! Time is flying by quicker than I can even keep up with my blog posts....lol My sweet baby is growing up before my very eyes! Before we know it she will be a year old. She is really coming into her own and developing a little personality...or should I say a little attitude as well? She wants what she wants when she wants it....and she doesn't want to wait! She is really trying to crawl and I'm not sure I'm ready for 2 mobile children yet. She is really enjoying the walker and bouncing horse these days. She has also said her first word....Papa! Jim was so proud and even told her she could just have whatever she wanted....careful Jim...you may eat those words as she gets older...lol She can also say Dada and other mumblings. She even looks at Daniel when she says Dada so I believe she really knows who he is....my children are genius ya know. She weighs 18 lbs now which we found out from a recent doctor visit :( She and Cooper have been sick with allergies, cough, etc. I'm hoping we can kick these illnesses and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment