Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kyleigh is 9 months old!


Here we are again.....another post about another month that has gone by in my sweet baby's life. Before I know it or am ready for it, she's going to be a year old. I took her in for her well baby check-up this past Friday and here are her stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 8 oz
Height: 29 1/2 in (98%!!)

I think our sweet girl is going to be our tall sweet girl! She is growing like a weed and she is into EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING! You cannot take your eyes off of her for one second. She isn't quite doing the "real" crawl thing but she is definitely proficient at her "army" crawl. She will pull her little body across the floor faster than I can say Wait!. If she sees something she wants she will go after it immediately.....usually it's something she's not supposed to have! She's is eating like a horse! She loves everything we've given her thus far and I plan on giving her some fresh avocado sometime this week. That was something I always forgot to try with Cooper and because she looks so interested in our food I think she will enjoy it. She is talking like crazy or should I say babbling. Her favorite game is patty cake and she loves to be tickled and cuddled. She also loves playing with her big brother. She thinks he is quite the character and intently watches his every move. The doctor told me she really thinks Kyleigh will walk before her first birthday but I'm kind of hoping she'll hold off just a while longer so I can soak in these baby stages just as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment