Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Few pics of Kyleigh....

Kyleigh enjoying the swing
Enjoying the bouncy seat and sporting her awesome onesie!
Sweet girl in Great Grandma Hill's lap
Tummy Time!
Getting a bath....I believe that look means "MiMi stop taking my picture!"

Thank goodness that my mom has been here so many times lately because if it weren't for her I would have no recent pictures of Kyleigh......Thanks Mom! You're a lifesaver! I have been having trouble with my camera lately and I never know whether or not it will take pictures. Kyleigh is growing so quickly and I'm afraid I'm missing so many things! She had a cold last week and so I took her to the doctor to get checked out just to make sure she didn't have an ear infection. I was so surprised to find out that she is up to 8 lbs 8 oz! My tiny baby is finally growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment