Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meet Kyleigh Reese Hindes









I know I know.....I'm behind on blogging but in case you don't have 2 kids under the age of 2 let me tell you.....it doesn't leave much free time for anything! Kyleigh Reese Hindes was born on May 21, 2010 at 12:53 weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz. I still can't believe she was so small! We had such a wonderful experience this time around as opposed to last time with Cooper (36 hours of labor and THEN a C-Section). I have often thought over these past 10 months that it would be hard to love another child as much as I love Cooper but I was definitely proven wrong. It's amazing how much love you have inside for your children. I am all ready experiencing the different relationships that I will share with both kids. I couldn't be any more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment