Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Great Granddaughter!

Great Grandma Hindes holding Kyleigh for the first time
Admiring that precious baby girl!

Kyleigh is 3 weeks old now! I can't believe how fast time flies.....On the Hindes side of our family we have had 6 grandsons all in a row so Kyleigh is the first girl born since Amanda who is now 24! It was such a joy to get to see Grandma Hindes hold Kyleigh for the first time.....I knew how special that was for her to see her first great granddaughter. She was unable to see her in the first 2 weeks because she had a terrible cough....we were so glad for her to get well! Not only is Kyleigh now 3 weeks old but this was my first week at home alone with both kids.....and I SURVIVED!!!! I didn't kill anyone and Daniel didn't get too many emotional phone calls! We shall see if this joyous attitude continues.....lol OH and I forgot to mention....Daniel and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on the 4th! It's amazing how 5 years has passed and we now have 2 beautiful healthy children.....I love our family and I look forward to 50 more years!

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats to your new addition! How is life going as a mom of 2? I tell you what... going from 2 to 3 is a pretty big adjustment... which I am still working on! Congratulations again!!!!

    ReplyDelete