Monday, June 28, 2010

Kyleigh's Newborn Pics






When Kyleigh was a week old my friend Juli came over to take professional pictures of her. This was something I never did with Cooper but wished I had later. Those first few days of life are so precious and innocent and to not capture that on camera is a crime! I hope Coop doesn't hold it against me some day....I love you bud and trust me I was all ready way ahead with you of where I am now on taking pictures of your sister! The session took about 3 1/2 hours and Juli was so gracious and patient with us! There were so many good ones I couldn't possibly post all of them so I included just a few of my favorites including one of my sweet boy (I think he was feeling a little left out so he stood in front of the camera, smiled, and said "Cheese"!) The pictures turned out even better than I imagined.....thanks again Juli!

No comments:

Post a Comment