Saturday, June 12, 2010

Kyleigh Weeks 1 & 2

Great Grandma Hill with Kyleigh
4 generations
Sweet girl
First bath at home
Uncle Carter and Aunt Laura came to visit!
Daddy with Cooper and Kyleigh

I think it's true when they say that after your first child you quickly forget the sleepless nights, bottle washing, diaper changing, etc., but I definitely think it comes back rather quickly as well. The first couple of weeks have been exciting but hard....trying to establish a new schedule with Kyleigh and keeping the normal schedule with Cooper has been a bit challenging but I am so thankful that my mom stayed with me that first week after and Daniel took off work for the second week. My mom was a lifesaver! I love you Mom! She kept Cooper going and let me take care of Kyleigh. I don't know what I would have done without her.....I have to say the same for Daniel. He also kept Cooper entertained that second week and it was such a refreshing change for Cooper to have Daddy home all week. We took Kyleigh for her second PKU when she was a week old and she did awesome! We also took her for her one and two week check-ups and she is back up to 6 lbs 11 oz now. She went down to 6 lbs 3 oz before we came home from the hospital but has more than made up for it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment