Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Visit from Aunt Ann & Cousin Sherri

Aunt Ann with her great niece Kyleigh
Cousin Sherri with Kyleigh
Aunt Ann and Cooper being silly
Cooper being silly again
Posing for the camera

I can't remember the last time I was able to go home. I miss it so much but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that my cousin, Sherri, had a conference in San Antonio and would be bringing my Aunt Ann with her. She asked if they could come for a visit so I was more than thrilled to have them! They got to meet Kyleigh for the first time and both thought she resembled me as a baby....FINALLY I have a child that looks like me! They also brought some goodies for Cooper's birthday. We had such a great visit and I look forward to them being able to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment