Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cooper's New Toy!





I've been procrastinating on my blogging because I'm boycotting photography! I had to send my D90 off to Nikon because it's been giving me this strange error message. I am completely spoiled with my DSLR and now I have no desire to take pictures with a point-and-shoot camera anymore! You will see by my latest photos in this post why.......

Enough ranting.....Cooper got this awesome pirate water table for his birthday from his Nana, Papa, Aunt Amy, Uncle Clifton, Aunt Amanda, and Uncle Jerrod. Daniel put it together a couple of weeks ago and he has been enjoying it ever since! We taught him how to turn the waterfall on in the middle of the table and how to squirt people with the cannon on the side. He loves it and was completely soaked the other night from pouring water all over himself! I don't blame him as hot as it is here lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment