Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kyleigh is 2 months!





I can't believe this much time has all ready passed since our baby girl came into our lives. She is changing more and more every day and I just try to stop every chance I get to savor and enjoy every minute with her. She is really picking her head up these days when she's on your shoulder but not a big fan of tummy time! Here are her stats from her 2 month appt:
Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz
Length: 22.5 in

She is also smiling and cooing which I love! She is so happy in the morning time and I can't wait to get her out of bed sometimes.....even if it's early EARLY in the morning! Cooper is really starting to acknowledge her and when he goes to bed at night he is sure to say "Night Night Kyleigh" and he actually added her name into his "I like ....." category. We are so blessed to be their parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment