Monday, April 29, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Dance 2013

My poor sweet baby was SO.EXCITED about going to the dance with daddy.  She talked about it every single day last week and especially after I bought her a pretty new dress to wear.  When she came down with a fever and cough on Thursday and then got worse on Friday, I was afraid she wasn't going to feel up to going but she was too excited to go poor baby.  She looks in the pictures as though she has makeup on but sadly it's just her rosy cheeks from having fever :(

I got her dressed and fixed her hair and took a few pictures before they left.  She lasted long enough to walk in, get her picture taken, dance a few songs, and eat some chocolate ice cream with m&ms lol.  I'm so glad they got to go but so sad that she didn't get to enjoy it as much as she would have liked.  I guess she'll have to wait til next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment