Monday, April 29, 2013

Kyleigh's Dance Class

I haven't posted in awhile about Kyleigh's dance class.  I cannot believe how far they have come since September.  Each one of the girls is really doing phenomenally well!  They are all such sweet girls and truly have developed friendships with each other.  Kyleigh always talks about her "dance friends".  I can't wait for the recital in a couple of weeks so that the families can see how well the girls have progressed over the past year!

They are doing a short dance to "The Butterfly Song".  It's a Christian song and it talks about how thankful we are that the Lord made each of us different and unique.  I think it might be the cutest thing ever when the girls dance and do motions to this song.  Kyleigh is over-the-moon excited because she gets to wear makeup and a beautiful costume with a frilly pink tutu!  Pink is obviously her favorite color, you know.  I can't believe my sweet girl is so grown-up and having her first dance recital!


Kolby, Olivia, Mallory, K, & Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment