Tuesday, April 9, 2013

dotMOM Conference 2013

The dotMOM conference is one put on by Lifeway Ministries and it is targeted at moms of all ages and the trials, triumphs, and challenges we go through in our everyday life.  The event was emceed by my new blogger obsessions, Big Mama & Boo Mama.  They had 4 main speakers, Angie Smith, Vicki Courtney, John Croyle, & Priscilla Shirer.  Worship was led by Travis Cottrell.  They also had various breakout sessions on everything from discipline to fashion to marriage.

Words cannot express how much I LOVED this conference.  Not only did I get to share a fun-filled weekend with some of my close friends I also got to make new ones and get completely recharged in my faith and my confidence as a mother.  I was having so much fun I didn't take hardly any pictures except for a couple of pics from worship and of course a pic with my new friend :)  On top of ALL of that I got to meet one of my heroes in the blog world, Kelly Stamps, from Kelly's Korner.  I LOVE her candidness, honesty, and just the amazing Christian woman she is.  Not to mention, her style and the way she dresses her girls is just precious.

I am so thankful to have a husband who was willing to take care of our 2 crazy kids for a WHOLE weekend while I was away having an amazing time and really learning so much to make me a better mom and wife.  I can't wait to go back next year!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment