Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter 2013

The weekend before Easter, we had a cookout and Easter egg hunt with a bunch of our friends from church.  I had planned on taking lots of pics but that got cut short when Kyleigh fell in the backyard and busted her lip and had a bloody nose.  I spent the majority of the evening playing nursemaid to my sweet girl who just wanted to sit with Mommy.  Thankfully, she recovered enough to hunt eggs and play on the giant playscape.  I'm so glad we did this and I hope we make it an annual event!

The weekend of Easter we traveled to Pleasanton to spend the weekend with family.  We had a great time but the weekend didn't quite turn out like I expected when Kyleigh woke up on Saturday morning with 101.5 temperature.  I took her in to urgent care and they told me it was just a bad cold.  She again recovered enough to hunt eggs at Aunt Amy and Uncle Clifton's house.  We had such a great time and I really missed being with everyone and it reminded me what it was like when we still lived in Ptown.  I can't wait to get together with them again!   I feel like this was just a rough couple of weeks for my girl but she has now fully recovered and is once again causing my hair to prematurely turn grey...just kidding :)









No comments:

Post a Comment