Monday, April 8, 2013

Brace Yourselves!

Thought that the title was most fitting since I haven't blogged in oh well 4 months but whose counting? We have been oh so very busy for those last 4 months!  I feel like December until now was just a blur because we were either busy here in CS or traveling to Winnsboro or Pleasanton and hanging out with family.  We had such an awesome Christmas and I'm so glad we were able to celebrate it with our whole family and that included a very surprising visit from Amanda and Jerrod who surprised everyone by coming home!

We also spent December going to Santa's Wonderland here in CS to see the lights and going to Palestine to ride the Polar Express with MiMi, Pop, Papa B, and MawMaw B.  We rang in the new year pretty uneventfully with friends and hit the ground running that next weekend by going to the Cotton Bowl to watch the Aggies beat the hell outta OU WHOOP!!!  Since then we have been here and there trying to get Cooper through his first year of preschool, which he has done AH-mazing with, and most recently signing Kyleigh up for her first year of preschool next fall (tear :( )!  I can't believe that I will have 2 kids in school next year!!  I'm not going to know what to do with myself!  ;)

I will attempt to keep up with this blog in the future, especially for all of those lovely family members who live away and only see pictures and the happenings of our lives through these ramblings by me.  Enjoy the 5,463 pictures that are to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment