Friday, June 28, 2013

Cooper's Last Day of School and Program

I am so behind I don't even know where to start lol.......We have been so busy and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon so I guess I have to start somewhere.  I cannot begin to say enough good things about School for Little People and the blessing it has been for Cooper and for our family this past year. He has grown by leaps and bounds educationally, mentally, and socially.  I can't wait to see how Kyleigh does next year when she attends 3 days a week.

Cooper's class had a pizza party the last week of school and then on the last day they did a short program where they sang a couple of songs.  Next year will be interesting because he will be in the 4 year old class and they actually "graduate" before they go to kindergarten.  I believe it might even include a hat....sob :(  I'm preparing myself now because I know it will be emotional lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment