Friday, June 28, 2013

Kyleigh's First Dance Recital

I am lying if I don't say how much I have waited for this day....lol.  I have always wanted a little girl who enjoyed dance as much as I did as a little girl.  I think I was more excited than she was and that is saying a lot!  I am so very thankful to both sets of grandparents who were willing to travel to see her first recital when it was the weekend before our joint birthday party.  They both came two weekends in a row!  Thank you to Pop and Mimi and Papa and Nana!!!  We love you and it wouldn't have been the same without you there to root on our sweet girl!  And that sweet girl.....oh my.  She did so awesome even if she sang more than she danced lol.  We were so proud of her!!!  Please forgive my 5,342 pictures to follow........









No comments:

Post a Comment