Monday, July 1, 2013

Kyleigh is 3!

I can't believe three years have all ready passed since our sweet girl joined the family.  It seems like yesterday I was in that operating room staring at her in disbelief first that I had my very own little girl and secondly that she weighed 3 lbs less than her brother at birth lol.  She is such a spitfire and has her very own way of thinking and doing things.....which can often get her in trouble :)  I can't imagine our life without her and I can't wait to see the sweet young lady she grows up to be.

Kyleigh,

Daddy and I love you so very much and I can't believe you are 3!  In just a few short months you will be starting school and I can't wait to see how you learn and grow.  You bring a smile to my face every day with your funny sayings and that sweet smile with chipped teeth lol.  You are so sweet to your brother (most of the time) and you both play so well together (most of the time) :)  We are so proud of you and the sweet little girl you are becoming.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment