Monday, July 1, 2013

Our 8th Anniversary

We celebrated our 8th anniversary back on June 4.  It's funny how you view things like this after you get married......I believe we sat down at the dinner table at home eating takeout and listening to the kids fight about how "she touched me" or things of the like lol.  It's also funny how I can't imagine my life being any different than that.  I am so blessed to have a husband who loves me unconditionally, faults and all.  I'm also very blessed to have two children to call my very own and who also love me unconditionally, faults and all.  In the midst of the trying times with two young children, I sometimes forget how lucky we are.  I hope I always remember that these years go by so fast and that if I don't stop and enjoy the little moments that happen each and every day that I will lookup and wonder where it all went.  Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband......I love you more and more every day and can't wait to see what the next 8 years have to give.....bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment