Monday, July 1, 2013

Cooper is 5!

Cooper turned 5 back on June 16 which also happened to be Father's Day this year!!  What a special day for him to share with his favorite person in the world.  We spent Cooper's actual birthday in Pleasanton celebrating with our nephew Layton, who turned 4 on the same day!  I'm so glad that the two of them can share this special day with each other because they are so close they are almost like brothers.....they LOVE seeing and spending time with one another.  I laughed so hard when Layton came in the door at Nana and Papa's house and they both screamed when the saw each other lol.

Layton wanted to spend his birthday at Chuck E Cheese so my kids were so super excited.  They have both seen the commercials come on during their cartoons so they knew where we were going and that it looked like fun.  We had such a great time there and I'm so glad we got to squeeze in a little trip to Morgan's Wonderland in San Antonio.  Amy had been telling me about it and she had taken Layton and Molly a few times before.  It was such a neat place for the kids and I can't wait to go back when it gets a bit cooler outside....it was pretty hot that day!  I can't believe the next time we will be in Pleasanton we will be visiting our sweet new nephew, Parker!

Cooper,

I can't believe you are 5!  You are not my baby anymore :(  You are growing up to be such a sweet spirited boy and I love watching you learn and explore each day.  I know sometimes that I get upset when you move all my furniture around but I secretly love watching your imagination at work.  You are so busy building and dreaming up new ideas every minute and I just know someday that little mind is going to do great things.  Your Daddy and I love you so very much!!!

Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment