Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Week with MiMi and Pop!















As I mentioned in the earlier posts about our recent cruise, it would not have been possible for us to go without the help of my wonderful parents...also known as MiMi and Pop! I am so very thankful to them for watching my kiddos for an entire week so we could enjoy some much needed R&R. I knew that they had watched Cooper before while we went on vacation but this time I was asking them to watch not just one kid but TWO kids. It's a handful and trust me...I know.

They had so much fun while they were there and my mom was so good to take lots of pictures, as always. I loved being able to look back and see what they did for the week. I know they spent lots of time outside and I'm so thankful that the weather was wonderful enough that they could enjoy the outdoors. They had lots of fun with Uncle Matt, MawMaw B, and Papa B as well. They also went to the Tyler Zoo.

Mom and Dad- I can't thank you enough for your willingness to watch the kids and the peace of mind it gave me while we were away. I never once had to worry about the kids or their safety. I might have had to worry about your sanity a couple of times....lol but I know that you had a great time with the kids and I know that they will look back someday and remember all the fun visits they had at MiMi and Pop's as children and the love and kindness you always showed them. We Love You So Much!!!!!


PS: I apologize in advance for all the pictures but I couldn't just pick a few....they were all so very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment