Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family Time in Ptown

Last weekend we headed to Pleasanton for a weekend of family fun! Everyone was attending the wedding of our good friends in San Antonio so it was a great chance for us all to get together. It is so rare that all of us get the chance to be together in one place and strangely enough we really all LOVE being together! I feel so fortunate and blessed to be a part of a close knit family that all gets along......I know it seems like anymore people fight over petty things and fall out with each other. God has blessed our family beyond measure!

Friday night we all enjoyed a fantastic meal prepared by my mother-in-law and then just had a great time visiting and catching up. Saturday was a treat because my father-in-law prepared his famous enchiladas. They were yummy!! I also got to visit with my friend, Juli, who is getting ready to have her baby next week!! I am so excited to find out what the baby is and to see it's beautiful face! Saturday night we all headed up to San Antonio to Garrett and Lana's wedding. It was a gorgeous wedding at Alamo Heights Methodist Church. We also enjoyed a beautiful reception at the Witte Museum. The reception just happened to be catered by the same company that caters the Pioneer Christmas party every year so the food was fabulous! I look forward to the next opportunity we all have to get together which I guess will be in July when we all head to Rockport!

No comments:

Post a Comment