Friday, May 27, 2011

Kyleigh's 1 year Portraits








The Friday before Kyleigh's birthday, I took her to Portrait Innovations here in College Station to get some pictures made in her birthday outfit and also a cute little smocked dress I had bought for her. My great friend, Codi Crouch, made Kyleigh a onesie and matching tutu for her birthday to coordinate with our theme, "Look Whoo's One"! It turned out even better than I could have imagined and it looked so cute with the party decor. Kyleigh did so good when taking her pictures and I didn't have to act too much like an idiot to get her to smile! It's amazing what kinds of things you will do as a parent just to get a smile out of your child.....I only had to sing Pat-a-Cake about 50 times and only had to do my ridiculous baby talk 200 times. I had many many more pictures than what I posted here so I had to just choose a few of my favorites. All in all it was a great photo experience and I look forward to our next portrait adventure sometime this summer when we take family portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment