Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Few Easter Pics
















As I mentioned earlier, we were in Pleasanton for Easter so we enjoyed getting to visit with lots of old friends and family while we were there. I even got to attend a great friend of mine, Juli's, shower at Amy's house. It was the absolute cutest shower and my crafty sister-in-law outdid herself once again! I wish I had her craftiness....if that's even a word.

Anyways, we also were able to attend our former church, Cowboy Fellowship. It was so nice to see so many familiar faces. We really love our church in College Station but are still getting to know people and it's hard when we are gone so much visiting family here and there. SO, it's nice to feel like you are going "home" when you see all those people that we miss so dearly!

You can go ahead and call me "Mother of the Year" because I didn't have a proper easter egg hunt for my kids. Hey- They are still too young to even understand what that means and neither one of them eat candy yet so? I did manage to snap a few pictures in their spiffy duds after church and threw a few eggs in there just so you know what holiday it is...lol Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment