Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My sweet baby girl is 2!


I can't believe that 2 years has passed since we welcomed our sweet little Kyleigh Reese into the family.  She is the biggest ball of energy and fun.  She has brought more joy to our lives than we ever imagined.  Her personality is really starting to come out and I still can't decide who she is more like....her dad or me? She definitely looks like me, which I love :)  It's so funny how my silly boy looks just like his Daddy and my crazy girl looks just like me.

I took Kyleigh for her 2 year check-up recently and she is still growing like a weed with her height.  Here are the stats:
                                                                Height: 3 feet!!  94%tile
                                                                Weight: 28 lbs 6 oz 72%tile

Maybe she is going to be a volleyball player like her Aunt Amy or Aunt Amanda?  She certainly won't get any athleticism from her parents....lol.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for her little life.  She is talking non-stop these days and says so many words, phrases, and sentences.  I don't ever remember Cooper talking this much at this age.  I think she has learned a lot from her big brother.  She is our little parrot and copies everything we all say all the time.  She still loves playing with her babies and has found a recent obsession for all things Minnie Mouse and Dora the Explorer.

We had a great day on her actual birthday doing fun stuff like running through the sprinkler outside, playing on the swing set, and eating mini cupcakes.  Stay tuned for all the fun details from our Minnie Mouse party/Ambulance party.

No comments:

Post a Comment