Thursday, May 17, 2012

iPhone Pics


Silly Kyleigh with her mess after eating one of her favorites.....gravy!!


Amy, Molly, Tricia, and I getting pedicures during one of their visits to CS


Kyleigh jumping on the trampoline at her buddies Will and Wes's house


Weston, Kyleigh, Will, & Cooper....best buds!


The beautiful bench I bought during my girls day out to Round Top with friends


The adorable banner I made for Laura's baby shower that I couldn't attend because of sickness :(


My little diva laid up in bed watching some "TB Mommy"!


This pic and the next were sent to me by Laura and Carter during their outing to the lake one Saturday afternoon while Kyleigh was sick.  They said Cooper LOVED the tube!!


If you look closely Cooper has a huge grin and is just laughing hysterically!


The beautiful cross I gave my Mom for Mother's Day/Her Birthday


The engraving on the back of my Mother's Day present.....a new iPad!!


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I haven't plugged my iPhone into the computer in so long to update it and so when I did I had no idea I had so many photos/videos that I had never uploaded.  Here are just a few of the adventures we have had as of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment