Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Daddy/Daughter Dance 2012

I am SO excited to post about this awesome event put on by our church!  I love any kind of activity where dads can spend time with their daughters.  I feel like so often today that girls in general don't really understand what it means to be treated kindly and like a lady.  I feel like these opportunities are so few and far between for dads to really show their daughters how a man ought to treat her and I just pray that someday these opportunities will really make an impact on my own daughter when she is praying for that perfect mate.



Daniel really had to be talked into taking her by me because he really thought she was too young to go.  I was so surprised that he later told me he's so glad I talked him into taking her because she had the absolute time of her life.  She danced and ran around and felt like she was free!  I was so glad to see her have such a great time just by looking at all the videos he took of her on his phone.  It even made me think about signing her up for a tiny tots dance class this fall!

1 comment:

  1. Awe what a cutie she looks so pretty all dressed up. Makes me sad that she is so grown up already. We can't wait to see y'all this weekend and hang out!

    ReplyDelete