Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Babymoon!
















8 weeks left! I can't believe we are 8 weeks away from meeting our little princess. The last doctor visit I had we decided to schedule the C-Section for May 21. We are really excited and looking forward to that special day! SO....with that date approaching very quickly, Dan and I decided to take a quick vacation to Las Vegas. We haven't been since our honeymoon 5 years ago and have really wanted to go again. We left on Saturday and came back on Tuesday....we had a fabulous time but I must say that it was pretty hard on me physically. Most of the vacation was spent walking and it was a little challenging for me to keep going on and on throughout the day so we made several stops in between our adventures for me to rest. I don't think either of us realized how limited our time alone together has been since we had Cooper and how it's going to be even more sparse once the baby comes. We enjoyed just spending time with each other even if we weren't doing anything but laying around and being lazy! Cooper had a great time with his MiMi while we were gone and I will attach a few pictures from their adventures as well as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment