Monday, March 15, 2010

The first of many craft projects for Kyleigh's Room





So I would never label myself a crafty person but for some reason I have really been in the mood lately to jump on that bandwagon and try some new things. When I was pregnant with Cooper and we began thinking about what sort of theme we wanted to do for his room, I sort of went to the extreme. It turned out better than I expected and I still look at things in his room that I did that I proudly look at like "Wow I did that"! SO now that we are having a little girl I am still taking the theme to an extreme, just in the opposite direction. My sister-in-law Amy gave me the idea to do some flower balls for the baby's room. I decided to watch a few videos online and it didn't look too hard....which it wasn't until I couldn't seem to figure out how many flowers I needed for each ball which turned into 4 different shopping trips to buy more flowers! The end product is beautiful and I'm so thrilled that Amy gave me the idea!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! SOO cute!!! Do they just sit on a table or do you hang them or what? I love the idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete