Thursday, April 1, 2010

First Trip to the Lake in 2010....






Last Sunday afternoon, Amy, Clifton, Dan, and I decided to try a little experiment.....taking 2 boys to the lake! We are looking to upgrade our boat and needed to try one out so we obviously needed to take the boys and see how they both liked it. We had such a great time and it was a beautiful day out on Medina Lake. The water level is still around 30 feet low but we were able to find enough water to cruise a bit. It actually made me become giddy about the summer and swimming.....I got a small dose of water on my back when it splashed into the boat and it's most DEFINITELY NOT time to swim yet. The water was absolutely freezing! I was glad to be able to enjoy a run on the boat before the baby comes because I know this summer's lake trips for me will be few and far between. Layton and Cooper both had fun getting to drive the boat with their dads and I believe we will probably have two water babies on our hands this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment