Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Transformation Begins.....





I think every woman at some point in their life dreams of having a little girl to share in all of the wonderful things we as women enjoy like shopping, mani/pedi's, and the like. I can say that I am definitely one of those women who has always wanted to have a little girl! When we found out that this baby was a girl (95% sure anyways) I couldn't wait to start the decorating process. I will attempt to share the transformation little by little as we are able to get things done. This past week we were so thrilled to have my parents here for almost a week! They are never able to stay more than a weekend so this was a treat for us! While they were here my mom decided that she and my dad should help us begin the transformation of this little girl's room starting with the painting of the walls. I think my mom might be just as excited as I am about this little girl so I wasn't surprised to see her jumping before me to start the process. I posted a before and after picture of the room......enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good!! Can't wait to see it as it all comes together! ooohhh and anytime you want to go to the cheesecake factory i'm game :)

    ReplyDelete