Friday, February 5, 2010

It's a Girl!!.....we think


So I recently had my 20 week check-up on January 15 and I was so thankful to find out that FINALLY my placenta had moved!! It's still lingering very close to the cervix but nonetheless it's not completely covering it anymore....Praise God! And I am so very thankful for all the prayers and kind words that people gave us during this tough time. This check-up was also a bonus for us because we were finding out what the sex of the baby was. At our 15 week check-up Dr. King told us then she thought the baby was a girl and so we relayed that message to her at this check-up. She told us again she thought it was a girl but could not get an accurate picture to tell her for sure. Me being the impatient one asked for a percentage of how sure she was and so she finally said well I'm 95% sure that it's a girl. Well....I don't know about you but that's good enough for me! We are doing another sonogram at 28 weeks to check the progress of the moving placenta and also to confirm the gender so I guess we'll have to wait until then for that lingering 5%.......

No comments:

Post a Comment