Monday, February 8, 2010

Finger Painting!








So.....I guess it's safe to say that not every child enjoys getting dirty. I guess you don't really know what your kids might enjoy though until you try it! My sister-in-law Amy invited Cooper and I over last Friday to finger paint and to do a little crafting ourselves. I really haven't tried any kind of art projects with Cooper just yet so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. We decided that it would be best to do one child at a time so one of us could help with the paint and the other could take pictures. I brought my new big camera over so I elected myself to take pictures while Amy took paint duty. We did Layton first and he really seemed to enjoy it! I could tell he didn't quite understand what the strange stuff on his hands were but he went with it and painted a pretty picture. Next it was Coop's turn. I will just say that I posted a progressive photo shoot of how the next few minutes went......

No comments:

Post a Comment