Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day isn't quite the same after you have kids.....Dan and I try to do something together every year but now that we have Cooper it is a little more difficult to find time to spend alone. We managed to arrange a sleepover with Nana & Papa the Friday before V-Day and enjoyed a night out together eating at the Cheescake Factory (a newfound favorite of mine during this pregnancy) and then enjoying an evening with Radney Foster in New Braunfels at the Brauntex theatre. It was a really awesome experience and we are so glad we were able to go! I was also convinced by Amy to do a craft project.....I'm not a very crafty person but I must say I was impressed with the outcome! We made a beautiful heart wreath out of felt....it looks like roses! I posted a pic for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment