Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving in College Station




This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house!  We had all of Daniel's side of the family (except Amanda and Jerrod :( )  come up for a few days and spend time hanging out and enjoying each other's company.  Carter, Laura, and Charlotte even got to come in on Friday and hang out for awhile.  We ordered a ham and smoked turkey from Honeybaked Ham and holy moly was the smoked turkey to.die.for  I'm not a typical turkey person but I pretty much ate only turkey after tasting the amazing smoked turkey they prepare.  We also all pitched in on sides and desserts and had way WAY too much great food and fun.  Amy and I even managed to sneak away and do some crazy Black Friday shopping - I'm kind of obsessed with it every year but this was her first and needless to say CS did not disappoint on craziness.  We also took the kids to Santas Wonderland one evening to see all the lights.....somehow I think this might be our last year because the kids could have cared less.  I can't wait to get together and do it all again at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment