Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas in Africa

This year Amanda and Jerrod will be spending Christmas in Nairobi with the children at the orphanage.  While I am selfishly sad they won't be with us, I am so honored to get to be a part of what they are doing there.  I somehow keep feeling as though even though we aren't there in person we are still getting the chance to spend Christmas with them in spirit.

Amy felt led to put together packages for each of the 50 children at the orphanage and I was more than thrilled to help out.  I got to buy stuff for three little boys, Caleb (who I have somewhat fallen in love with and would like to go get him and bring him home with me), Anthony, and Fedinard.  I cannot wait to see pictures of their Christmas party from Amanda and Jerrod.  Thank you for letting us be a part of your amazing ministry and I pray that God uses these small tokens as a way to brighten each one of their hearts and minds and bring the true meaning of Christmas to them through you!

No comments:

Post a Comment