Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween 2012



The kids had to get a picture with their bff/neighbor "Mr. Jeff"


Kyleigh pouting because I wouldn't let her have anymore candy


Me and my little bff Grace aka Pinkalicious

This year for Halloween we had such a great time with the kids.  They are both getting old enough to understand the concept of dressing up and trick-or-treating.  Cooper decided he wanted to be a fireman this year and Kyleigh (at the last minute and while spotting a sparkly costume at Costco) decided she wanted to be a mermaid.  They both turned out so stinkin' cute and I will forever buy my halloween costumes at Costco.  They definitely have the most realistic and good quality costumes I have ever seen!  We trick-or-treated with our friends in Pebble Creek and the kids even got to enjoy a little hayride to take them from house to house.  Too bad now they think we should take a hayride EVERYWHERE we go lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment