Thursday, December 6, 2012

First Trips to the Dentist

After decorating the house for Christmas I just had this feeling that the kids would either mess with the Christmas tree and/or stockings.  Little did I know they would more than mess with the stockings but actually pull one down, bust a lip, and chip a couple of teeth.  Kyleigh did just that one evening while I was gone to get my nails done SO we made our first trip to the dentist.  They brushed her teeth and talked to me about her chipped teeth.  They told me to just watch them over the next year and if they change color they would have to come out.

As for Cooper, we have been horrible about not taking him to the dentist mostly because I was a coward and didn't want to deal with the possible fallout/dramatics of taking him.  I must say that on both fronts, it was a really pleasant experience.  Both kids did awesome and I attribute a lot of it not just to them but also to the awesome pediatric dentist we found here in College Station.  I am so proud of both kids for doing so well and I hope the next one goes just as well!


I have no pics of Coopster at the dentist because Daddy took him instead of me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment