Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lake LBJ Family Trip 2012

A few weeks ago, Amy mentioned her and Clifton wanted to take the boat and stay somewhere on the water.  She sent me many MANY different vacation rentals and we all ultimately decided to rent a house on Lake LBJ near Marble Falls.  We had such an awesome time and I'm so glad we decided to do it.  It also gave us a chance to see the other rentals around us owned by the same people if we decide to do it again or if we decide to have more people.

















We drove down on Thursday afternoon and stayed until Sunday.  Sadly, none of us were ready to leave and decided that next year maybe we need to tack on one more day :)  We spent time in the pool, in the boat, and just lounging around the house.  We even got to see the first SEC game for the Aggies. I won't go into detail about that because it just makes me sad :(  I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment