Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kyleigh's First Dance Class

Last Wednesday I took Kyleigh to her first dance class at Suzanne's School of Dance.  I cannot express how excited I was to be able to do this with her.  I decided during the summer that I wanted to keep Kyleigh home with me one more year before putting her into a preschool program because I really haven't had a chance to be at home with just her.  I'm being selfish because she is my last baby and I'm just not quite ready to let go yet :)


Saying that she liked it is a huge understatement.  I have never seen her so excited to put her pink tights and her "sparkle" outfit on as she calls it.  She was also a huge fan of her ballet shoes.  I still have a difficult time getting her to take them off after we get home!  I really hope she continues to like her dance class because it's something I LOVED as a child.  I also have to say that I am a tad bit over the moon excited that she will have a recital in May.....is it strange to all ready be excited about that?  Anywho, I am looking forward to this new little adventure that I get to have with my girl each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment