Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kyleigh's Big Girl Bed

I have been wanting to get Cooper a bunk bed for awhile now and since we decided to go ahead and buy it, we took his old mattress and set Kyleigh's big girl bed up in her room.  I tried to think back to how old Cooper was when we put him in a big bed because it was right when we moved back to College Station but I think he was around the same age.  It's hard for me to believe my last baby is now crossing such a milestone and I'll never go through this milestone again :(



She has now been in her big girl bed for a week and is doing awesome!  I don't think she even really notices a difference because to her it's just her bed where she sleeps with all of her millions of babies!  We still have to get the rails for the bed so we can put the headboard and footboard on but until then she is just enjoying her "big girl bed" as is!

No comments:

Post a Comment