Monday, June 4, 2012

Kyleigh & Cooper's Party

Memorial Day weekend, we had the entire family come into town.  My parents, brother, grandparents, all of Daniel's siblings, and parents got together for the long weekend.  I was so thrilled to see Amanda!  She just got home from Africa 2 days earlier so I know how tired and exhausted she was from the long trip....thank you for coming!!  I love when we all get together but we were missing one person (we love you Jerrod and miss you lots!!).




















Since everyone was going to be together at one time and since we have a new member joining our family momentarily, Miss Charlotte Paige, I decided to throw a little party for the kids to celebrate both of their birthdays.  We had so much fun and I still can't believe I have a 2 year old and almost 4 year old.  They are growing up way too fast and sometimes I just wish I could freeze time and take in every little funny thing they are doing these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment