Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Charlotte Paige Hindes








Charlotte Paige Hindes was born on Saturday, June 9, to proud parents Carter and Laura, and big brother Cuco (the dog) lol.  She is the 5th grandchild for Jim and Tricia and the very first for Tim and Marie.  She is the tiniest most precious little baby!  She has dark hair like her dad did when he was born but I personally think she looks a lot like her mom.  I am so excited to be living so close to them now because I have missed having Layton and Molly so close that I feel like I miss so much of how fast they grow up.  I can't wait to see the wonderful little person Charlotte will become and I can't wait to see all the fun things that her older girl cousins, Kyleigh and Molly, will teach her about all things girly!  I'm hoping to go over and visit them again later this week after they get all settled at home and so that Daniel and the kids can meet her.  Welcome to the family, Charlotte Paige!!

No comments:

Post a Comment